Friday 19 October 2012

Obasanjo – I Was Not Corrupt During My Adminstration.

This video doesn’t have enough views in my opinion. Please people you need to watch it. It is an interview of Ex- President Olusegun Obasanjo by Stephen Sackur of BBC Hardtalk. Lmao, the old man was mighty pissed by the questions posed to him. He was aggressive to the interviewer and even at some point said steve that if it were to be a European leader he wouldn’t be asked such questions. “Did he mention Obasanjo, Did he mention Obasanjo, Steve??!!! said the great politician at one point. He refused to be intimidated and never backed down. I have never seen him so mad. He is bold and assertive whatever your opinion about him may be. I believe you die Baba! #Don’tdull

Oh Nigeria! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment