Tuesday 2 October 2012

End of a saga: Omojuwa receives new iPad from Arik Air

Japheth Omojuwa’s long running battle with Arik Air, appears to be over. The social media activist began the war with the airline, after his Apple iPad tablet got missing on a flight.
There was a lot of back and forth between both parties. And the spat resulted in Arik blacklisting Omojuwa, banning him from boarding any of their flights, as he was now perceived as a security risk.
Yesterday however, Omojuwa took to Twitter to break news about the successful peace talks. “Let me state here that I do not hold any grudge against anyone for their stand on the iPad issue irrespective of where they stood,” he said.
“I just collected a new iPad 3 from Arik with a typad. Closing that chapter. I will not judge anyone based on the iPad issue.”
He also confirmed that he will be aboard an Arik flight that was flying yesterday.
His latest update read: “I need my energy on more productive things. Now, the coast is clear for a new year starting in less than 30 hours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment