Tuesday 9 October 2012

BETTER - Kardashian’s Next Wedding Will Be Private, With Just Family And Close Friends

Kim in a Wedding inspired Photo-Shoot by TATLER..
It seems like Kanye and his “Perfect B***th might be headed for the happily ever after all. Ok, maybe a happy for sometime would suffice for now. :) In an interview she had with Tatler magazine, the 31-year-old reality star said, “It had always been my dream to have a big wedding, and when people said that I’d made it over the top for the show, that was just me: I am over the top,” Kardashian said. “But the next time, I want to do it on an island with just my friends and family and that’s it.”
The exotic beauty who is still technically married to her ex-husband, though they are going through the procedures of a divorce at the moment, made headlines when she and Humphries split in October 2011 after only 72 days of marriage.

On whether she got married for the ratings of their family’s hit reality show, ”Keeping up with the Kardashians”, she replied, “I mean, that is just not the person I am. Who would honestly get married for ratings? It’s not like the ratings had dropped and we needed a boost,”. “Never mind other people’s’ emotions -– who would mess with their own emotions in that way? And for me to do it and have it not work out was the most embarrassing thing. It was risking ruining my career.”
And incase you were wondering, she is head over heels with boyfriend of 6 months Kanye West, 35,  she said to Tatler, “I can’t even think about being with anyone else than the man I’m with.”
Awww, best wishes Kim. One thing is for sure, there’s never a dull moment with this Armenian beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment