Monday 27 August 2012

SOMEWHERE IN MY HEART I FEEL SO MUCH FOR RIHANNA , SHE REALLY LOVED AND STILL LOVES CHRIS BROWN AND HER INTERVIEW WITH OPRAH CONFIRMED IT...HER GOOD GIRL TURN BAD REASONS ARE OBVIOUS..TOO BAD HOW GUYS LOSE GREAT LADIES...

Last week in a television special for Oprah: The Next Chapter Rihanna opened up about where her relationship with Chris Brown now stands, following the fall-out from the horrific night after a pre-Grammy party in 2009.


The We Found Love singer admitted that since the restraining order was dropped against Brown in February 2011, the pair have been working on their friendship, having seen each other as recently as last month in St Tropez.
'We've been working on our friendship again and now we're very close friends,' she said. 'And that's not anything we're going to try to change.'
 But she said it's still difficult to see her ex, because her feelings are conflicting.
'It's awkward because I still love him.
 'My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain it and suppress it,' she explained, adding, 'When you don't understand those feelings you can make a lot of mistakes.'
Rihanna said the pair are not pursuing anything romantic, noting Brown is in a long-term relationship (with model Karrueche Tran), while she is single.
Still, the memories of their relationship, she predicted, will linger.
'I think he is the love of my life. He was my first love.'

Awwwwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment