Monday 27 August 2012

Check Out Comedian I Go Dye’s New Range Rover Evoque & Escalade - I reserve my comments but for now just pray before you leave your house with that car but aside that the car badt gan.



Nigerian Comedian I Go Dye has added two brand new cars to his fleet! According to our source, “A brand new White Diamond Escalade Hybrid 2012 Model (Platinum Edition) to celebrate his 18th anniversary on stage” and and also a Range Rover Evoque for his Girlfriend/Event Manager, Sharon.


 Congrats I Go Dye! We know he also has real estate investments so thankfully he is not just splurging his cash. I Go Dye is also building a home for his dear mum who supported him unconditionally over the years. It’s great to see Nigerian stars succeeding financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment