Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hehehehe Joke Of The Day :- A Guy & A Lady’s Inbox… Kind of true tho:D

A LADY’S INBOX:

1..I luv u dear (Bello)
2..Can i take u out tonite? (Bassey)
3..I always feel bad when I see u with another man (Okoye)
4.. Sweetie don’t forget d trip (MD)
5..Darling, av u seen d credit I sent u? (Collins)

6..Honey, I will do whatever it takes just for u to be by my side (Evans)
7..Consider it done (Senator)
8..Baby, check ur a/c bal and call me back (Chairman)

A GUY’S INBOX:
1..UR data bundle will soon expire (MTN)
2..Hey dude, give me a break! I told u am married (Jane)
3..Don’t dare call me again, cheat (Patricia)
4..Am warning u, let this month not be a story telling event like the last 3 months (Landlord)
5..Brother am still expecting d money for d NECO form (Junior bros)
6..My pickin, you dey? Abeg send chop money quick, hunger wan finish us here o (Mama)
7.. I dey hospital, pls send d N120,000 quick quick for d appendix operation or u can keep and use it for my burial (Papa)
8..I av nt seen my period for 3 weeks (Neighbour’s daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment