Friday 14 September 2012

CONFESSION LOBATAN: Please Help!!! “I’m Séxually Attracted To My Dad”


I wont pretend like this mail was sent to me! It was sent to one of the popular blogs i read!! But i guess she really needs help so i decided to seek for help for her on my platform!!! The mail reads:
Dear Readers,
I am a 22yrs girl and in college…. When I’m on holiday, I enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that i get sexually attracted to my Dad no matter how I try to control myself. I seduced him yesterday when my mum was away in a wedding and we ended up making love.
I have a boyfriend but I just find myself getting attracted to my Dad and I just don’t know why. I just feel like having sex with him again and again.. What should I do to stop this? Because he told me that I am sweeter than mum (He’s my step Dad, but he is so sweet).
Please help…

Is this normal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment