Thursday 23 August 2012

I am still angry at the fact that the faces of cynthia's killers have not revealed(just there back and side view) then i saw these: The killers claiming they did not rape her (trust me i don't believe it because they were the same people who confessed they have slept with about 3 or 4 of other victims drugged and robbed plus a condom was found in the hotel room abegi wicked killers like that can lie till Heaven calls) plus the list of hotels used by them for their evil act in Festac...and more

 
The police refused to allow pressmen take photos of the suspects when they were paraded yesterday. They were only allowed to take photos of their backs. Why are they hiding their faces? They tortured and took a life and the police are concerned about hiding their faces?

Meanwhile the guy in grey, Echezona Nwabufor, 33 (left) was the person Cynthia met. He's a 300 level Accounting student of the University of Lagos...and according to him, they didn't meet on Facebook, they met on Blackberry group chat.

He told pressmen yesterday that he didn't mean to kill Cynthia; that it was all a mistake. His explanation when you continue...
 Nwbufor:


“It was a mistake, I never meant to kill her. I invited her from Abuja as my friend on July 21. I was trying to dislodge her by tying her hands and I hit her in the process. I tied her because I did not want her to know I was escaping from the hotel. We had a mutual agreement for her to come over. I met her from BB (blackberry) group chat. She came to buy some things for her boutique in Abuja. We had a disagreement. I did not rape her. It was the devil’s handwork.

I wanted to run because I knew I had committed a serious offence against her. I thought she had money on her that I can collect. So in the process, I tied her with cellotape to make her not to shout. I was not the only person, it was I and my cousin, Odera that did it.  We tied her together and beat her together.
Yes, I invited her and in the process we felt like robbing her of all she had. The condom the police saw on me is what I used personally. I used it on her based on the sex toy with her. She came with a vibrator sex toy, so I inserted the condom on the sex toy and later dropped it there. I did not make love to her. If they test the condom forensically, it will prove that I did not use it on her.

I drugged her with RAFINOL through Ribena drink. I bought three packets of Ribena and when she took it, she became weak. It was my cousin that drugged the drink, he used a syringe and administered ten tablets of it inside the drink.

This is the first time someone died in the process. I have done this say like, four times before now but none of the girls died. Whenever they take the drink, I will sleep with them and they will just lose memory of all that transpired. Usually, I use hotels in Festac. I have used Opera mini Hotel, Benny, Chelsea and Concilia.  I feel bad because I did not bargain for this – to kill her in the first instance. It is just unfortunate and it was an accident,”
His 23year old accomplice/cousin Ezekiel Nnechuwu Olisa Eloka said:
“I am also an Accounting student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. The morning it happened, my brother called me to come to the hotel to help him bind the girl so that he can dispossess her of her belongings.
My mission at the hotel was to come and help him bind the girl. In the process of trying to bind the girl, she put up struggle and we assaulted her and in the process, she passed out. I did not hit her with any hard object and we didn’t have any weapon with us. My brother only told me he wanted to take her money. I have not done it before. He asked me to buy the drink for him”.
(Vanguard)

No comments:

Post a Comment