Wednesday 29 August 2012

hehehe “Trouble sleep, yanga wake am” – Vixen is ready for war with Oriental Hotel over car theft + i love her swagg

Vixen

It’s been over a month, since popular TV personality, Yvonne ‘Vixen’ Ekwere’s car, was stolen at the Oriental Hotel, Lekki. And the STV presenter, is not taking things easy anymore, as she seeks to recover her car. Vixen took to Twitter to vent her frustration and anger, making it clear that her patience was now thin and she is ready to act.
''I’m ready for WAR''. You can’t take what belongs to me and expect me to stay quiet for too long…They don’t want to be civil, then I’ll go STREET…Anyone who knows them should tell ‘em shit is about to get CRAY.
“I’m fed up!…How the hell should people feel safe in an establishment of that magnitude. You steal my property today, what will happen next time? Get raped in d parking lot?…Trouble sleep yanga wake am…you don’t mess with a wounded lioness.

“The hospitality business is meant to ensure safety & comfort. Hello!! What’s wrong with this picture???” she tweeted from her handle, @vonnevixen.
She went on to add rather jokingly, “I didn’t knw THEY had d jumanji option on their list of hospitality services. ‘Press 1 if u want ur belongings to disappear…No, but seriously! If you were me right now, what would you do? Jeez!…Jesus, save me from blowing the lid off this ish…We should create our own version of the justice League…Eliminate all the suckaz of the world!!!”
Absolutely satisfied with her venting, she tweeted: “wooooosah! Ok vixen…down girl!!…Done venting.”

hehehe love her swagg ....

No comments:

Post a Comment